Salt Lake City – August 15, 2019 – CloviTek, Inc. the global wireless audio tech company built for small businesses, announced it will be attending the 2019 Silicon Valley Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (SVIEF) and Exhibition, held at Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California from September 7 – September 8.
With over 150+ tech exhibitors and 100+ high-profile speakers covering a wide range of topics focusing on the theme “Beyond the Next Revolution”, the 9th SVIEF provides businesses with the knowledge they need to remain competitive in global markets.
The two-day event brings together technology vendors, from the fields of AI, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Clean tech, Advanced Manufacturing, Smart Tech, and countless others.
“We are thrilled to participate in the show. Exhibiting at such events provides CloviTek’s team with an opportunity to get in front of small and medium-size business owners, government agencies, and investors in a casual and very specific-to-the-tech-field environment. SVIEF provides an opportunity for learning from attendees and exhibitors’ ideas while sharing our passion for technology and solving problems with new solutions of everyday customers,” said Vitaly Magidov Kirkpatrick, CEO, and founder of CloviTek, Inc.
“Have you ever walked into a gym or bar or airport and seen banks of TVs that you could not hear? We are excited to present our award-winning product that solves the problem of muted TVs with the AI-powered cloud-based platform for increasing customer engagement, retention and revenue streams. Small businesses are more than deserving us listening to their needs and sharing our way of addressing their needs with the demos and support we provide to attendees at these events. We are very excited to participate at SVIEF 2019.”
CloviTek will present its award-winning product, CloviFi. CloviFi wireless audio transmitter enables users to privately listen to high-quality TV audio streams through personal mobile devices, without disturbing others nearby. Unlike current Bluetooth audio transmitters and receivers, a single CloviFi transmitter connects multiple Android or IOS users throughout the house or in business establishments with multiple TVs such as sports bars, gyms and fitness centers, churches and houses of worship, hospitals, waiting rooms, and airport business lounges over WiFi. Consumers can use their own headphones and a free mobile app to stream what they want to listen to. Businesses can take advantage of the advertising opportunities through the AI-powered cloud-based advertising platform and the mobile app. For more information about the product, please visit https://wifiaudio.tech/.
CloviFi Product Features:
- Low-latency real-time audio streaming over WiFi
- Full stereo high-definition audio sound
- Use an existing WiFi network
- Doesn’t interfere with the customer’s Internet access
- Customizable marketing features within the app
- A free mobile app for Apple and Android devices
- Plug-n-play easy five-step installation
- Low power consumption through USB
- Compact with adjustable mounting options to attach to a TV panel
- Stream to multiple devices simultaneously over longer distance compared to Bluetooth
- Multiple audio inputs for streaming
- Use it anywhere: gyms, bars, churches, waiting rooms, and many other venues
If you would like to schedule some time to discuss opportunities or to see a demo, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or swing by the Startup Roadshow Booth.
It would be a great opportunity to learn about our project and any partnership opportunities. I’m happy to share with you my personal discount code to register for the All-Access Pass for FREE. Go to https://2019svief.eventbrite.com, enter the code【CloviTek】 and select All Access Pass. Or use this discount link and select All Access Pass directly: https://2019svief.eventbrite.com?discount=CloviTek. Quick and easy! Code expires on 8/28. I appreciate your support. Thank you
CloviTek Awards and Recognitions
CloviTek has been recognized and awarded these awards:
- CES 2018: CloviTek was named a CES 2018 Innovation Awards Honoree for CloviFi (Wi-Fi & Bluetooth) Wireless Audio Transmitter in High-Performance Home Audio & Video. Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, independent engineers, and members of the trade media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting-edge consumer electronics products across 28 product categories.
- InfoComm 2018: CloviTek was honored at InfoComm 2018 with a Commercial Integrator BEST Award in the Audio Distribution Systems Category for CloviFi, a dedicated wireless device for transmitting TV audio to smart devices. The 2018 BEST Awards (Best Electronics Systems Technologies) from Commercial Integrator is a yearly collection of the most outstanding AV products and services impacting the commercial tech integration industry.
- InfoComm 2018: Future plc’s AV Technology brand announced CloviTek as its Best of Show Award winner at InfoComm 2018. This Best of Show list, from an exhibition of thousands of solutions showcased by more than 950 manufacturers, represents outstanding achievements in product development. Six AV professionals, including CTS-certified technology managers and AV/IT engineers, judged each product live on the show floor on days one and two of InfoComm.
- InfoComm 2018: Future's Pro Audio Group awarded CloviTek the Best of Show Award for InfoComm 2018. The Best of Show Awards are judged by a panel of engineers and industry experts from submitted nominations. Criteria include ease of installation and use/maintenance, performance, relevance, value/ROI, network friendliness, versatility, and reliability.
Incorporated in 2018, Salt Lake City, UT, CloviTek Inc is a manufacturer of a wireless hardware device that transmits audio from a TV to a mobile device using Wireless (Wi-Fi) transmission technologies for audio streaming. For more information go to http://www.clovitek.com/.
Moore Media Relations, Inc.